Keto Chicken Pesto Broccoli Casserole
yield: 5 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
A delicious low carb one-pan casserole made with chicken, broccoli, and flavorful pesto sauce.
- 3 cups of broccoli florets, cut into similar-sized pieces
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup keto-friendly pesto, such as Mezzetta brand
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups mozzarella + provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place broccoli florets in a 9x13 casserole dish and set aside.
Place the sour cream, cream cheese, butter, pesto, salt, pepper, and garlic powder into a large bowl and mix together with a handheld electric mixer. Add in shredded chicken and stir.
Spread chicken mixture over broccoli and top with shredded cheese. You could also toss the broccoli in the chicken mixture if desired to incorporate throughout.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve and enjoy!
Yield: 5, Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: 502.9 Calories | 44.1g Fat | 8.1g Total Carbs | 1.2g Fiber | 21.2g Protein | 6.8g Net Carbs