Keto Chocolate Cake
yield: 16 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 45 MINUTES
total time: 60 MINUTES
Rich, chocolatey cake that tastes like grandma used to make – but just 3 net carbs per slice!
- 2 cups granular Swerve sweetener
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder (I used Ghirardelli)
- 1.5 teaspoons baking soda
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream mixed with 1/2 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup very hot water (I used water heated in the Keurig machine)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a bundt cake pan.
Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the butter, cream/water blend, eggs, and vanilla. Use an electric mixer on low to blend for two minutes or whisk manually for five minutes.
Add the very hot water and use the mixer again for one minute.
Pour the batter into the greased bundt pan and place into a pre-heated oven. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a knife inserted into the cake comes out mostly clean. The texture may be a little stickier than a traditional cake. Let cool completely.
Store in the refrigerator for up to a week. I personally think it tastes better the next day. Enjoy!
Yield: 16, Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: 138 Calories | 9g Fat | 9.5g Total Carbs | 4g Fiber | 2.5g Sugar Alcohol | 3g Protein | 3g Net Carbs